Derbyshire County Council has set up a microsite that is being updated daily. You can find this here derbyshire.gov.uk
The COVID-19 Pandemic is having an unprecedented impact on the National Health Service across the country, stretching services which were already struggling. Derbyshire general practice is adapting to these pressures on a day-by-day basis; reacting and implementing the expert advice from NHS England and Public Health England.
All changes will be designed to reduce the spread of the virus. Remember that General Practice is open but likely that:
- Routine GP face-to-face appointments will be available where the clinician feels necessary
- Patients will see a move from face-to-face appointments to telephone and virtual appointments
- Practices will move to a system where ALL patients will need to speak to a medical professional to determine the need for an appointment (telephone triage)
On behalf of the surgery we ask that you bear with us during this period of high demand and uncertainty and follow updates on this site and via any SMS messages you may receive.
- Patients can find regularly updated information via the NHS Website http://www.nhs.uk
- If you think you have COVID-19 symptoms please go to 111 online https://111.nhs.uk DO NOT ATTEND YOUR GP SURGERY
- Please follow the new NHS advice to self-isolate at home for 14 days if you have: a fever AND / OR a new persistent cough AND / OR loss of taste or smell
- If your symptoms are manageable at home and you would NOT ordinarily require medical attention please DO NOT call 111 unless your condition deteriorates
The whole surgery team would like to send a huge thank you to ALL our patients for the kind words of support and the numerous cakes & biscuits that you have provided.
Please find below several posters which contain information about any concerns you may have about care and obtaining treament for your baby, child or young person.